Forums

Forum Home > New Releases > Compilation

The Bearded Dragon

Hey guys, it's been awhile. I'm working on a compilation. Instead of one of my samplers, It's going to be full fledged: 30-35 songs. If any of you guys know any bands or are in any bands that would want to be on this, let me know. Thanks!

--

"The art of losing, is not hard to master." - As They Sleep

May 8, 2017 at 3:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Matthew
Site Owner

Is there a specific genre that it's geared toward?

Cool heavier bands that might be interested if you reached out to them:

Indominus

Blood Thirsty

Abated Mass of Flesh

--

May 8, 2017 at 7:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

The Bearded Dragon

No specifice genres. I was thinking Abated Mass of Flesh would be a good one. I was thinking Blood Thristy would be cool too. Derek? You in?

--

May 8, 2017 at 9:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kerrick

Cool!  Will it be on CD or just digital?

--

Job 3:2

May 10, 2017 at 7:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

The Bearded Dragon

Kerrick at May 10, 2017 at 7:45 PM

Cool!  Will it be on CD or just digital?

Just digital. At this point anyways. If I put it on CD, it probably won't be professional grade stuff. 

--

May 10, 2017 at 8:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

The Bearded Dragon

So Matthew, I've asked all three of those bands. And as of right now, Derek has already messaged me back with interest! Thanks for the recommendations. Anyone else? Kerrick? I'm sure you've got some suggestions.

--

May 11, 2017 at 8:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kerrick

Right on!  I'd consider asking:

Above The Storm

Adorned Graves

Amelioration

Ascendant

Aspiration

The Autumn League

Cloth

Dalit

Darkening

Death Therapy

Epta Astera

Four Star Revival

Hesychast

Leonov

Ohen

Orationem

Pantokrator

Renascent

Sardis

Sawol

Signum Regis

Throne Of Awful Splendor

Through The Thorns

Timoratus

Vials Of Wrath

WarHorse

--

May 12, 2017 at 4:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

The Bearded Dragon

Kerrick at May 12, 2017 at 4:35 PM

Right on!  I'd consider asking:

Above The Storm

Adorned Graves

Amelioration

Ascendant

Aspiration

The Autumn League

Cloth

Dalit

Darkening

Death Therapy

Epta Astera

Four Star Revival

Hesychast

Leonov

Ohen

Orationem

Pantokrator

Renascent

Sardis

Sawol

Signum Regis

Throne Of Awful Splendor

Through The Thorns

Timoratus

Vials Of Wrath

WarHorse

Well I've asked Rottweiler, so The Autumn League and Pantokrator might be apart of it. Taking the Head of Goliath and O Wretched Man as well. Death Therapy I have asked previously and he said he doesn't know if he can, due to being on Solid State. Timoratus has confirmed to be apart of it. And finally, not to talk trash, but Renascent are really slow with getting back with me...including with interviews... I also have Symphony of Heaven, Faith Head, Heliocentric, Rapture, Spirit and the Bride, Abated Mass of Flesh, Rueban or R.A.I.D., Good News We're Dead, and As Earth Fades are all confirmed. Derek has also confirmed to be apart of it, but I haven't received the track from him yet, same with Armaggedon. Anyways, thanks Kerrick and I'll look into these guys. Thanks!
--

May 13, 2017 at 7:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

The Bearded Dragon

So, I've contacted Adorned Graves, Dalit, Vials of Wrath, and SkyBurnsBlack Records for Above the Storm.

--

May 15, 2017 at 1:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kerrick

Sounds like quite a compilation!  Those are some good bands you've listed - and quite a few I'm not familiar with.  How did you get in contact with Renascent?  I contacted them via Facebook a couple months or so ago and they got back to me pretty quickly.

--

May 15, 2017 at 7:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

The Bearded Dragon

I got with them through email.

--

May 15, 2017 at 8:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

dcorzine

Yep

--

God bless!
Derek Corzine
Whisper from Heaven, Blood Thirsty, Syringe, Cosÿns

May 20, 2017 at 1:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

The Bearded Dragon
Right now guys, we have 25 or so bands confirmed for the comp.
--

May 20, 2017 at 9:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

The Bearded Dragon

Kerrick, if you could help me get into contact with some of those bands, I would really really appreciate it. I'd give you credit on the comp as well.

--

May 22, 2017 at 11:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

The Bearded Dragon

Also, I don't have Facebook, but I'm trying to get in contact with this guy. He's in a band called From Misery to Ministry. If you guys could help out, I'd greatly appreciate it. Direct him to my email address, which a few of you may have. 

Here's his Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/adam.skrobarczyk

Here's his band's NoiseTrade: http://noisetrade.com/frommiserytoministry

Thank you guys, I really appreciate it

--

May 22, 2017 at 12:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kerrick

The Bearded Dragon at May 22, 2017 at 11:34 AM

Kerrick, if you could help me get into contact with some of those bands, I would really really appreciate it. I'd give you credit on the comp as well.

I'd be glad to!  Which bands in particular?  Can you provide me any more details that musicians might be interested in for the compilation?  (i.e. if the sales are going to any specific ministry, where it will be featured, etc.)

--

May 22, 2017 at 2:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

The Bearded Dragon

Kerrick at May 22, 2017 at 2:36 PM

The Bearded Dragon at May 22, 2017 at 11:34 AM

I'd be glad to!  Which bands in particular?  Can you provide me any more details that musicians might be interested in for the compilation?  (i.e. if the sales are going to any specific ministry, where it will be featured, etc.)

Ok well, maybe Renascent, Hesychast, Adorned Graves, Dalit, Vials of Wrath and From Misery to Ministry. If you think of any others, do them too. I contacted Four Star Revival, but I haven't heard back from them yet. Well the comp is going to be free, or at least the digital will be. If i ever do physicals, I'll probably charge $5 for them each. It will be featured on Bandcamp. I think Brandon from IVM will help me promote it, and if you guys can, please do so. But that's all really. All I'm asking for is a track of their choice, preferably original. Thanks again man!

--

May 22, 2017 at 3:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kerrick

Alright!  I messaged all of those ^ you asked for, including Four Star Revival.  Hesychast responded immediately with a "yes."  :D  Send me your email and I can get you in contact with them.  :)  I'll keep you posted as other bands respond.

--

May 23, 2017 at 12:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

The Bearded Dragon

Kerrick at May 23, 2017 at 12:10 AM

Alright!  I messaged all of those ^ you asked for, including Four Star Revival.  Hesychast responded immediately with a "yes."  :D  Send me your email and I can get you in contact with them.  :)  I'll keep you posted as other bands respond.

Thanks man! I really appreciate it!

--

May 23, 2017 at 9:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kerrick

Alright!  Here's the latest:

Hesychast - "sure!" I just sent them your email so also keep an eye out for a message from them.

Vials Of Wrath - would be glad to submit a song but no new material is ready yet so it'd need to be something that's already been released.  I'll message you DC's email so you can talk directly to him.

Dalit - they said you'll need to contact their label, Endtime Records.  I didn't think of that but of course, that makes sense.

Four Star Revival - "possibly."  I sent them your email address so keep an eye out for a message from them.

That's everyone who's responded thus far!

--

May 23, 2017 at 12:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.